Friday, November 7, 2008

Unique save the dates & cards

My friend Sara of Stinkerpants Designs made the most amazingly cute

save the dates for us earlier this year.


This is the front of card (its was postcard size)





This is the back .


I swear, the drawing she did looks EXACTLY like us!






On top of Sara being uber talented. She is so nice! She gave us a framed print of our save the date (minus the wording) as a wedding gift. We have it hanging in the living room...its a sweet reminder to the Mr and I of our wedding day.



Sara has a NEW website with lots and lots of paper treats. Here are a few of her

scrumptious cards which can be purchased directly from the website.


My favorite is the baby elephant ...."Welcome to the herd" (aawwwwww)



{all images from Stinkerpants Designs}



Sara is working on our holiday cards...I will be sure to share them when they are done!







3 comments:

Sara said...

Thanks for the shout out, Sarah!

Huckleberry Karen said...

I can't wait to see your holiday cards!! So cool.

Marianne said...

I'm a Stinkerpants fan! I can't wait to see those holiday cards' big debut!