Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Letterpress lust

My paper obsession began when I found Tara from Ephemera Letterpress. Her work is AMAZING! Once I took a look at her website I was in love instantly. I ordered some samples and when I got them in my hot little hands (I might have caressed some of the pieces) I was hooked.

For my first blog post (yea!) I wanted to share with you how my wedding stationary turned out.

I love the whimsy the bumble bee adds. Tara even sent me the bee graphic so I could use it on our programs and menus.

wedding photos from here
stationary photos from here





































1 comment:

Stefanie K. said...

I've always absolutely loved your wedding stationary. The letterpress and the little bee are perfection. And the calligraphy was a stunning addition.