Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Press and Post

I just signed up for a 6 month subscription of Press & Post from ETSY seller Sarah Parrott.

What is it, you ask?

Its a montly delivery of one limited edition letterpress note card along with vintage stamps and an envelope to mail it in. I think writing letters is truly and art form and am so excited to start sending unexpected notes to my friends and family. Plus, getting drool worthy letterpress in the mail each month is like a dream come true.



As I receive each one over the next 6 months I will share them with you. Now I just need to start practicing my handwriting....gah!!

2 comments:

Huckleberry Karen said...

Wow! That is so cool. Please share when you get them. It just might entice me enough to subscribe for some of my own!!

Amy said...

What a cool idea!!